PRODUCT NAME: ReUsies Snack & Sandwich Bags
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (from site):
ReUsies™ are a re-usable alternative to sandwich/snack bags, each one has the potential to eliminate hundreds of plastic bags. ReUsies™ are 100% cotton lined with leak-resistant nylon and are secured with Velcro® closures.
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic sandwich baggies
- Smart for the earth and your wallet
- Fashionable and fun
- Kid-friendly and easy to use Velcro closures
- Versatile enough to contain everything from carrots to banana bread
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher or laundry
Safe to use every day – lead, BPA and phthalate-free
WHERE TO BUY: Check the store locator or shop online.
APPROXIMATE COST: Two-pack (sandwich size and snack size) – $15.90
Enter code 4ORMORE when you purchase 4 or More ReUsies and receive free shipping on your order!
FIND THEM ON THE WEB:Website
I am making an effort to be more green every day. Recently I noticed that I really do use a lot of plastic bags. I have been using them for bringing sandwiches or snacks to work and even putting my daily vitamins in them. Sometimes you can get away with getting another use out of them, but I admit I am very guilty of just tossing them after one use.
I received a two-pack of ReUsies for review. One sandwich size: Approx. 7.5″ x 6″ and one snack size: Approx. 6″ x 5″. The sandwich size can fit a large sandwich. The last time I bought bread it was extra large slices, so I was happy to see that it fit. The snack size is perfect for just the right amount of whatever snack you may choose. It may even help me with portion control! I do not need to be stuffing a large plastic bag with Cheetos, thank you.
There are so many fun patterns to choose from. Perfect if you have children. They can each have their own design so lunches do not get mixed up.
Anything that I can wash in the dishwasher, I am a complete fan. After the first time washing your ReUsies in the washing machine to prevent fabric bleeding, you can then toss them in the dishwasher. Just turn them inside out and wash them like you would any other fabric and they are ready to go for the next use.
Since I will not be sacrificing convenience by replacing plastic bags with ReUsies, I see myself using them often. I suggest you try them out, too!
Open to US and Canada!
Prize: One lucky winner will receive their own two-pack of ReUsies!
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (right upper sidebar).
- Subscribe to the ReUsies newsletter.
- Enter any of my other giveaways. (1 entry each – 5 max.)
- Subscribe to Sweep Tight by Email and Confirm that Subscription.
- “Like” Sweep Tight on Facebook.
- “Like” ReUsies on Facebook.
- Follow Sweep Tight on Twitter and leave your Twitter name.
- Tweet this giveaway. Can be done once daily.
- Leave a comment on one of my review posts (any non-giveaway post). (1 entry each – 3 max)
- Spread the word about this giveaway in any other way – Stumble, Digg, add to a linky…etc. Just let me know what you did. You can use the bottom toolbar for places to share. (1 entry each – 5 max.)
- Grab my button and leave a link to where I can find it.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post.