Review ~ Tropical Traditions All Purpose Cleaner

All Purpose Non-toxic Household Cleaner – 32-oz

Who doesn’t love a good all purpose cleaner?  When I clean I like to do it as quickly as possible.  Let’s just say I have way better things to be doing, so I like to get the cleaning done fast while still being efficient.  It’s much easier to do this with one bottle that is capable of cleaning many areas!  I can just carry this bottle throughout the house with me and thoroughly get the job done!

Tropical Traditions All Purpose Cleaner is non-toxic, safe and easy to use.  It is enzyme-based and strong enough to cut through grease and grime quickly.  You can use it in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, garage, and even clean your veggies with it.  There’s not much this stuff can’t do.  It’s perfect for the entire house.  There are no perfumes, so it leaves behind a nice clean smell without that overly-scented smell that some cleaners have.

I try to give the house a good, complete cleaning once a week, but recently skipped a few (oops).  Let’s just say it was well overdo when this cleaner arrived.  I used it all over my house and found it to work perfectly.  I even love the way it sprays out.  That might seem like a strange thing to notice, but I am sure you have had to deal with bottles that either drizzle out and drip everywhere, or just squirt out in a straight stream…well, this one is a strong, even mist that makes it even more pleasant to use.  Another winner from Tropical Traditions!

About Jennifer

Jennifer is the owner of Sweep Tight. She is married to a wonderful man and together they live with their three dogs. When Jen isn't working on her blog, you can find her reading, playing word games, running, doing yoga, or boating on Lake Michigan. Jen is completely in love with all forms of social media. Connect with Jennifer on Google +

Comments

1. I’d love to try the Laundry Detergent – I’ve suddenly become sensitive to regular laundry soap.

2. Linda Lansford says:

I want Benefect Impact™ Non-toxic Carpet Cleaner

3. Helen Keeler says:

I like the Traditions Natural Liquid Soaps which are made from 100% organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
    helenkeeler@comcast.net

4. Julie Witt says:

Definitely the Tropical Traditions Laundry Detergent because I have 5 kids and do many, many loads a week, so I could always use some more detergent!!

5. I would like to try the bug arrest product

6. Gladys Macias says:

I also like the Laundry Detergent
    Mysteri_015 at yahoo dot com

7. I would love to try the laundry detergent.

8. Christine says:

like the Laundry Detergent

9. Margaret t McLaughlin says:

I like that you can wash your vegetables with it.

10. What caught my eyes was the brand “Household Traditions”. Before few weeks ago, I have not heard of this and I am glad to be reading a lot about this and their other products. So far from what I have read, it sounds worth trying!

11. Sherry S. says:

The Glass and Surface Cleaner looks good to me.

12. organic canadian raw honey caught my eye

13. the sale on the organic raw honey really caught my eye & I love the laundry to veggie wash diversity of the multipurpose cleaner

14. Michelle B says:

I like the swing machine

Trackbacks

1. […] Tropical Traditions All Purpose Cleaner – 10/23 – US/CAN […]

2. […] Sweep Tight is giving away a 32 oz Household Traditions Non-Toxic All Purpose Cleaner! […]

3. […] All Purpose Cleaner:  Margaret Crawley (mcrawley@) […]

Copyright © 2014 Sweep Tight - All Rights Reserved - Web Service by RL Web Designs. Hosted by WiredTree.