Sleep is so important. Without a good night’s sleep our bodies do not fully regenerate and heal like they should. Personally, I am a huge baby when it comes to sleep. If I don’t get enough I am a crabby beast the next day. A good pillow can make a world of difference. That’s why I was very excited to review the Vitex Memory Foam Pillow from Nature’s Sleep. Product received for review. Post contains affiliate links.
Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Pillow
The Vitex Memory Foam Pillow is a soft, plush pillow that provides incredible support. It helps align your spine, head and neck while sleeping in an extremely comfortable way. The large size is shaped as a contour pillow and the queen is traditionally shaped. Both have removable/washable cotton covers and are made in the USA.
- Proprietary product with the feel of Visco and the recovery of Latex
- Naturally responds to body weight and temperature
- Plush comfort and body molding support
- Designed with TWO covers for increased longevity
- Inner Cover-Hand wrapped in 100% natural cotton
- Outer Cover-luxuriously smooth allergen resistant cotton/poly (80/20) velour,
- Cover is removable and washable for easy care
When the pillow arrived I took it out of the package and let it air out for a bit. It had a strong smell at first, but was fine after about 24 hours. Right away I could tell by the feel of it that I was going to LOVE sleeping on it. Boy, was I right.
I replaced my main pillow (I sleep with a few) with the Nature’s Sleep pillow. Oh. My. Comfy-ness. It’s not like I was that unhappy with my other pillow, but as soon as my head hit this one I never wanted to look back! I could tell right away that everything was more supported and aligned.
I can honestly say that I wake up more rested with this pillow. I haven’t felt any stiffness in my neck since using it either. Definitely a keeper!