Sleep is so important. Without a good night’s sleep our bodies do not fully regenerate and heal like they should. Personally, I am a huge baby when it comes to sleep. If I don’t get enough I am a crabby beast the next day. A good pillow can make a world of difference. That’s why I was very excited to review the Vitex Memory Foam Pillow from Nature’s Sleep.
Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Pillow
The Vitex Memory Foam Pillow is a soft, plush pillow that provides incredible support. It helps align your spine, head and neck while sleeping in an extremely comfortable way. The large size is shaped as a contour pillow and the queen is traditionally shaped. Both have removable/washable cotton covers and are made in the USA.
- Proprietary product with the feel of Visco and the recovery of Latex
- Naturally responds to body weight and temperature
- Plush comfort and body molding support
- Designed with TWO covers for increased longevity
- Inner Cover-Hand wrapped in 100% natural cotton
- Outer Cover-luxuriously smooth allergen resistant cotton/poly (80/20) velour,
- Cover is removable and washable for easy care
When the pillow arrived I took it out of the package and let it air out for a bit. It had a strong smell at first, but was fine after about 24 hours. Right away I could tell by the feel of it that I was going to LOVE sleeping on it. Boy, was I right.
I replaced my main pillow (I sleep with a few) with the Nature’s Sleep pillow. Oh. My. Comfy-ness. It’s not like I was that unhappy with my other pillow, but as soon as my head hit this one I never wanted to look back! I could tell right away that everything was more supported and aligned.
I can honestly say that I wake up more rested with this pillow. I haven’t felt any stiffness in my neck since using it either. Definitely a keeper!
Head on over to the giveaway! Enter to win a set of pillows until 10/31/12!