Recipe courtesy of the Quick Meal Queen, Natashja Szortyka. Mini Meatball Sandwich Bites are perfect for appetizers this holiday season!
- 1 12-ounce package Mama Lucia Meatballs
- 1 8-ounce can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Thaw out meatballs in microwave for 1 minute; cut in half.
- Dip each half in marinara, then roll them in the cheese until they are well coated.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Wrap dough triangle around two meatball halves.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: With about two minutes left, sprinkle parmesan cheese on each crescent.