Give your holiday eggnog recipe a makeover. Try this healthy Almond Eggnog recipe from USANA Health Sciences, which substitutes almond milk and French Vanilla Nutrimeal for a lower calorie and healthier option!
Healthy Almond Eggnog recipe from USANA Health Sciences, which substitutes almond milk which only contains 30 calories per cup and is also high in magnesium, potassium and vitamin E.
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons French Vanilla Nutrimeal
- 1 tablespoon 100 percent pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately. And enjoy staying healthy this season!