The Be Well Box from Vitacost is an exciting way to try out new products. Starting February 1st, Vitacost is launching this monthly subscription service. Each Be Well Box will contain a surprise selection of products worth $39.99, plus a $5 off coupon to spend at Vitacost.com. This is a great way to try out personal care and wellness products from the best natural and organic brands. I received a Be Well Box for my review, and this post contains my referral link.
Be Well Box
I received my own Be Well Box to see what it’s all about. As promised, the box was packed with goodies. Here’s what it contained (each month will be different):
- Blum Naturals – Daily cleansing & makeup remover towels. Contains organic cucumber and aloe vera extracts.
- Spry – Sugar free chewing gum with Xylitol.
- Bio-Strath – Whole food supplement to support energy and concentration.
- Nature’s Answer – Liquid B-complex dietary supplement.
- Vitacare – Key lime whitening toothpaste.
- Cosmeceutical Sciences Institute – Recovery eye cream with Vitamin K & Arnica (2 packets).
- Jadience Travel Kit – Total skin care kit for normal to oily skin. Complete with cleanser, toner, mask, lotion, gel, eye treatment, and exfoliating scrub.
I love receiving surprises in the mail and this definitely was one. I had no idea what to expect and was very pleased with what I received. I could totally get on board with a monthly subscription. What a fun way to look forward to trying some new items each and every month. And with the smaller-sized products, there’s no huge commitment. You can quickly learn what you like and what you could take a pass on. Everything is natural, organic and good for your well-being.
The only thing I would like to see included in the box is a product information sheet. Most of the packages have directions on the back, but a few items I would have liked more details on. Of course, I can look them up online, but a quick detail sheet would be beneficial.
I was already a huge fan of Vitacost, so I am extra excited about this new service. They are an affordable source for everything from vitamins to drugstore-type items. And you can’t beat their referral program – refer friends and you each get $10 to spend on the site. Definitely a win-win!