Best Buy Deals Great Perfect for the New Year

Best Buy always seems to have great deals going on but I found some that I cannot possibly let slip by.  With the New Year well underway and my resolutions becoming harder and harder to keep, I think it’s time for some fun gadgets to help!

Best Buy Deals

Best Buy Deal Small Appliances

With this great Best Buy Deal on small appliances, I thinking about these two gadgets…

single serve blender by Hamilton Beach

This single serve blender from Hamilton Beach will save me so much time, and, um, calories.  Because, let’s face it, when I use my regular blender I make an enormous amount and consume ALL of it.  My portion control resolution is the one I’m struggling the most with.  I am a total glutton at heart.  The less thought and effort I have to put into portion control the better.  This will allow me to throw just the right amount healthy ingredients together quickly before running off to school.  Plus, I don’t have to worry about leaving dishes behind because the jar itself is a travel mug.

High quality ice creams, you know the ones that come in the tiny cartons and cost a fortune, are another one of my weaknesses.  I struggle so much with not eating the whole container in one sitting.  My bank account and belly cannot handle this anymore!  :(  So, this brings me to the next awesome gadget…

healthy soft serve ice cream makerThis Healthy Foods Yonanas 902 ice cream maker turns frozen fruits into a delicious, nutritious soft-serve treat.  With Greek Yogurt, frozen berries and almond milk, I can make a scrumptious and most importantly—satisfying—dessert.  And if I’m really feeling indulgent I plan on making soft serve Peanut Butter cup frozen yogurt!  YUM.

Hint, Hint, Boys!  These could also make perfect Valentine’s Day gifts!

More Deals

Best Buy also has another deal for Health and Fitness Products to go along with helping us keep our resolutions going strong.  With super fancy digital pedometers and scales, weight loss is actually more like a fun game!

Disclaimer:  The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

About Shelley

Mother of two... My son, Adam, twelve, and my daughter, Chesney, nine, occupy pretty much all of my time. Otherwise, I love blogging (obviously), hoopdance, running, paintball, reading, swimming, biking, kayaking, gardening... yeah, I like being outside.
UPDATE: Because I have just so much extra time ;) I am now attending Benedictine University full time to finish my degree in Nutrition Science. :D

You can also connect with me on Google+

Comments

1. Jess king says:

I have a very similar blender and love it! It’s so easy to make a shake on the go!

2. Kara Rapp says:

Love all the deals listed!

3. Shayna Dimmick says:

Niiice! Best Buy is awesome!

4. rebeka deleon says:

there are so many small appliances i need and want right now! that 20% off would be great. need a new microwave, i want a juicer and my husband wants a blender. :)

5. Carrie Phelps says:

I love that juicer! Thanks for the coupon.

6. Ooooooooo, I’d love to have a Keurig. Will have to look into it now that there’s a coupon. Thanks!

7. christina holmes says:

i love that blender, i am in need of a new one so very exciting with the 20 percent off! thank you!

8. I think I might print off the health and fitness coupon and see what Best Buy near my house has! I’ve recently had surgery on my foot and am rearing to get back to being active.. and any products that can help would be nice!

9. Love that blender..it’s perfect for making smoothies and protein shakes!

10. I love Best Buy and their products. I’m in the market for a new blender, the small appliances coupon will be great, thanks!

11. Beth Rees says:

Oh I love that blender. WE need a new one to since our old one just died. Thank you for sharing the coupon

12. Thanks for 20% off coupon! We need a new blender, that one seems pretty awesome! : )

13. Katie Beatham says:

Great deals thanks for looking out :)

14. Cynthia C says:

I like the concept of Yonanas. So healthy!

15. natalie nichols says:

Wow. that ice cream maker looks really neat.

16. Christine White says:

i am a super long customer of bestbuy

17. Kristen Redman says:

I’d LOVE to get a Yonanas for Valentines Day or any other day, really. My kids would love it and it would be good for them. Best Buy also carries SodaStreams, but I’m not sure that’s exactly healthy… ;)

18. Wendy Mastin says:

I would love to comment on this Blog: Thank you Thank you Thank you. Love getting more money off of items I want to purchase.

19. My blender is falling apart. Thank you for a great review. I never though of going to Best Buy for one but I happen to have a gift card to use it on this.

20. Katharina says:

Perfect timing! My hubby was given a gift card to Best Buy for Christmas and hasn’t
    used it yet. Maybe I can talk him into letting ME use it for some bargain shopping. :-)

21. I have that single serve blender and I use it every day..such a great product from Best buy!

22. Never really considered Best Buy as a first choice for appliances, but these reviews may make me consider it, thanks for the tips!

23. These Best Buy products look very nice. Thanks for the interesting and informative review!

Copyright © 2014 Sweep Tight - All Rights Reserved - Web Service by RL Web Designs. Hosted by WiredTree.