Simply Right Infant Formula

This post brought to you by Simply Right Infant Formula. All opinions are 100% mine.

Finding the right infant formula for your baby can be quite stressful, especially if you had planned on breast feeding.  My best friend just had her first baby and was very excited to breastfeed.  When her milk never came in, she was left feeling helpless.

Simply Right Infant Formula

Thankfully for Simply Right Infant Formula, she can now rest easy knowing her baby is getting all the nutrients he needs.  I just learned about the importance of balanced nutrition for infants in one of my classes.  (I am studying nutrition science.)  Infant formulas have come a long way and are getting closer and closer to mother’s milk…  Simply Right contains DHA and ARA which may support brain and eye development.

When I had my son, I breastfed and used formula.  He was so colicky I didn’t know what to do so I tried everything.  Supplementing with formula seemed to help.  I remember trying to soothe him by bouncing him on my hip while trying to prepare a bottle.  What a nightmare!  I would have to dig in the can for the scooper, use my thumb to level it off and then screw the lid on without spilling it everywhere.

When I saw this video, I actually said “Wow!  I wish they had that when my kids were younger!”  Jeez, I feel old.  I can just hear myself saying in a crotchety old voice “Back in my day…”  Ugh.  I’ll spare you the granny talk.  But needless to say, this would make any mom’s day a lot easier.

The BEST part about Simply Right Infant Formula is that it is almost half the cost of other brand name formulas.  It is the same great quality for a much more affordable price!  Go to the Sam’s Club website and see for yourself!

Favorite Mom Memory

What is your favorite motherhood memory?

For me, it is hearing the babies’ first laugh.  With my son, he was sitting in his walker while I was working out to my old school Tae Bo VHS tapes.  I performed some spastic move and he started cracking up.  It was the most hilarious moment!  Naturally I had to keep repeating these ridiculous maneuvers to keep him laughing.  Boy did I get a great workout!  LOL

Visit Sponsor's Site

About Shelley

Mother of two... My son, Adam, twelve, and my daughter, Chesney, nine, occupy pretty much all of my time. Otherwise, I love blogging (obviously), hoopdance, running, paintball, reading, swimming, biking, kayaking, gardening... yeah, I like being outside.
UPDATE: Because I have just so much extra time ;) I am now attending Benedictine University full time to finish my degree in Nutrition Science. :D

You can also connect with me on Google+

Comments

1. This sounds like a great product. I can remember our search for the correct formula when my grand son was a baby.

2. My oldest is 12 , but I was never able to breastfeed. Choosing the right formula is very important. Very cool video!!

3. Luckily, I haven’t had to buy formula yet but I do hear it’s all very expensive. Good to know there are affordable ones.

4. It sounds like this a great formula. We also formula fed our children and were always on the lookout for the best.

5. Patricia Wright says:

Sounds like great formula but my kids are grownup

6. Carrie Phelps says:

I have to agree with you, laughter is the best memory!

7. judy gardner says:

it is all good when you can laugh! looks like a good product

8. claudia andreoni says:

laufgter is the best medicine

9. Sounds like a wonderful formula. all my kids are adults, but my fav memory was that my almost 2 yr old was picking up after his older siblings. they would come home from school and just throw their stuff everywhere and not put them away and my youngest would pick them up and put them away in the spots i had designated for it.

10. Favorite Mom memory: My oldest son is profoundly hearing impaired so when he was young exposing him to as much oral language as possible was the method we chose as opposed to sign language. This brought me so close to both my children because I spent a lot of time at reading books to them and playing games, which they both loved.

11. I used formula for both of my kids, I remember how expensive it was and how delicate their bellys were. I’m glad there are choices like this for moms now. My favorite memories are any and all of my kids when they were little-they’re teens now so need I say more… ugh, I miss my cute little babies that didn’t talk back, or get in trouble at school…. lol I love them no matter what!

12. Cheryl Chervitz says:

I wish I would have had this when my kids were younger. I couldn’t breast feed and had no idea what to do at first. I’m glad that there are more and better products out there now. My fav memory is seeing my babies smile for the first time.

13. Never heard of this, but looks really interesting. Thanks for the post. My sister in law would be interested in this.

14. It sounds like a good formula.My children are grown but my niece has a baby who’s having tummie troubles.I’m going to share this with her.

15. My favorite memory is of rocking my children in the rocking chair.

16. I remember this when my children were babies. I was the stay at home father while my wife was the accountant. I did a lot of on the job training and learned to respect all of the work mothers have to do to take care of their babies and children

17. I remember this when my children were babies. I was the stay at home father while my wife was the accountant. I did a lot of on the job training and learned to respect all of the work mothers have to do to take care of their babies and children

18. I wish they had this when my son was little we had some problems finding something he could tolerate

19. sandy weinstein says:

i dont have kids so i dont know abt baby formula. i know that some people feed baby food to puppies.

20. Sandy VanHoey says:

It has been a long time for me and formula with my kids and now even my grandchildren are off of itl Talk about the grandma talk…haha. So good that it’s like 1/2 the cost. Lots of mommies will love this

21. Karen Glatt says:

I have to tell my sister about this baby formula because she is having problems finding the right infant formula for her baby! This sounds like really good baby formula to try!

22. I breast fee my baby so I don’t know much about formula. But this looks like a good brand to use!

23. I used formula for both my kids. My daughter had colic but luckily it didn’t last long!

24. Where was this 40 years ago???

25. Simply Right Infant Formula looks very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Copyright © 2014 Sweep Tight - All Rights Reserved - Web Service by RL Web Designs. Hosted by WiredTree.