Here are some advertising options available on Sweep Tight. These options are available to companies, bloggers and anyone who wants to promote themselves in some way.
* Sweep Tight follows Google’s Terms of Service and adds a No-Follow tag to all links in compensated posts. Purchasing backlinks to manipulate Page Rank is against Google’s rules and will have a negative impact on both parties involved. If this is your intention, Sweep Tight is not interested in working with you. *
All prices are figured based upon our statistics and can change at any time.
Sweep Tight Advertising Options
- 125 x 125 button on the sidebar – $90 per month.
- 250 x 250 banner under “about us” section – $300 per month.
- 450 x 60 banner inside each post – $500 per month.
- Discounts are available when purchasing multiple months.
- Please read our review policies first.
- Blog posts featuring your product require a minimum package value of $200.
- Shoutouts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter can be an option for products under our minimum value.
- With a review item/package valued at $200 or more: Free
- Giveaway only without a review: $200.
- Or submit here: $160
- This includes us actively using your product and posting about it. For complete details see our ambassador packages.
Coupon Code/Special Offer
- Coupon codes can be included in reviews or sponsored posts for no additional charge. If you would like a post dedicated to your special offer the cost is $175.
- Content written to feature your company in a helpful article. Includes a “pinnable” image and link(s) to your site. Cost: Contact Me
- You can submit your own sweepstakes for $75.
- If you would like us to write the post the cost is $150.
All above blog post options are promoted on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc.
- Promote your message on our Facebook page: Cost $10/post
- Share your sale, contest or whatever else you would like to my 32,000+ Twitter followers. Cost: $10/tweet.
- I am available to host, cohost, or be a panelist for Twitter parties. Please contact me for details.
All ads are subject to my approval and I reserve the right to reject anything I don’t feel as though is good for my readers. Please contact me at email@example.com to place an order. In some cases gift cards or amazon codes may be accepted as compensation instead of cash. Feel free to reach out to me with any collaboration ideas!